|Packaging Type||wooden box|
|Pack Sizes LT/KG||NA|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 40 deg C||NA|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 100 deg C||NA|
|Pour Point, deg C, ASTM D 97||NA|
BENEFITS OF CENTRIFUGAL CLEANER OVER CONVENTIONAL MEDIA FILTERS:
1. Centrifugal Cleaner separates carbon soot and other deposit impurities in the oil that help forming layer of non-conductive material on walls of heat exchanger.
2. Removal of non-conductive material from Thermic Fluid
3. Installation of centrifugal system is a one time investment. There are no replacement parts except rubber seals for service.
4. The Dirt separation is based on specific gravity unlike based on size in media filters. Particles with higher specific gravity are generally more dangerous for mother systems.
5. The system is a by-pass system and does not affect mother system during normal working.
6. Servicing and trouble-shooting is very easy. A semi-skilled operator can service the assembly when properly trained. The centrifuge rotor needs to be opened and cleaned at every service interval.
7. There is practically no loss of fluid during servicing.
Reviewed by 13 Users
Most Relevant Reviews